Friday, December 4, 2015

Vanished by Barbara Ann Derksen




Vanished
 
 
By Barbara Ann Derksen

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)


date         December 4, 2015

format    Kindle Version


review

Do you love reading books with mystery and intrigue, with a Christian theme? Then you will love reading Vanished by Barbara Ann Derksen. This fast paced novel will keep you glued to its pages.

The author has done a great job of developing a storyline that is fast past and full of plot twist and turns, which will keep you on your toes. Just when I thought I had the plot figured out, off it went in another direction. Even with all this, the book was easy to read and follow.

I really like the characters Barbara Ann Derksen created for this book. They are both believable and real to life. It was easy to identify with them and follow them throughout the story.

I really liked Vanished by Barbara Ann Derksen and recommend it to all readers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment