Monday, November 19, 2012

Progeny by Shawn Hopkins



Progeny

By Shawn Hopkins


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read November 17, 2012

format

        Kindle Version

review

 
 
Lately I have read several books dealing with the Nephilim and the fallen angels in the time before the flood. Shawn Hopkins, in Progeny, has done an excellent job of bring all these stories together into a high adventure and action story of the modern day struggle with good and evil.

The story he weaves is well develop and easy to follow. At the same time it keeps you on the edge of your seat wonder what the next twist in the story will bring. It was hard to put down once I got start reading it. I easily became absorbed into the story, cheering and encouraging the characters.

The main characters were very believable and easy to identify with. Shawn did an excellent job of developing each character at just the right time in the story.

I highly recommend Progeny by Shawn Hopkins as an excellent read.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment