Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kolony by Glynn Burridge



Kolony
By Glynn Burridge


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read October 31, 2012

format

        Author Provide .pdf Version

review

 
 
Kolony by Glynn Burridge is one of those books you cannot stop reading once you start. It is full of excitement and action with a big touch of pure scary built in. The storyline is well developed and easy to follow. Yet, each time I thought it was at a climax it would take off again keeping me on the edge of my seat.

The main characters were very believable, both good and bad. I found myself trying to stay out of the story because of the scariness and evil that was woven throughout the story.

I enjoyed this book and recommend it to a more mature reader as some of the plots were gruesome.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment