Thursday, October 25, 2012

Growing Moon, Growing Soil by John Davis Jr.


Growing Moon, Growing Soil
By John Davis Jr.


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status  

Read October 23, 2012

format

       Paperback Version

review




Poetry has always been one of my favorite genres and “Growing Moon, Growing Soil” by John Davis Jr. was a great find and excellent read.  The book of poetry deals with life in Florida and the author’s youth. His writing style brought the stories to life.

Having lived in this area for many years it was easy for me to identify with the places and people he wrote about.  I could almost smell the orange blossoms and hear the creek babble. I really enjoyed this book.

I highly recommend “Growing Moon, Growing Soil” by John Davis Jr.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment