Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Practical Proverbs by Kathryn C. Lang

 
Practical Proverbs
By Kathryn C. Lang
My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read September 10, 2012

format

Author Supplied Kindle Version

review


 
“Practical Proverbs” by Kathryn C. Lang is an excellent guide to living a full life. The book uses biblical based principles as a guide to managing and improving life situations.

The author’s writing style makes the book easy to read and follow. Its’ systematic approach to developing and explaining the various life tools makes it applicable to all life situations. Even though the book appears to be written to a predominately female audiences I found the book and its’ guides very applicable to my life.  I enjoyed reading this book.

I highly recommend “Practical Proverbs” by Kathryn C. Lang.

 












 

3 comments:

  1. I read yesterday in fact that Billy Graham reads from Proverbs daily, saying it gives instruction on how to deal with man. Yes, men and women alike can find guidance in this book. Thanks for making me aware of this book. It sounds like one I would enjoy.
    http://www.writemomentswithgod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, thank you for taking the time to read Practical Proverbs. It has been a blessing to write (and to continue to read as well.)

    Be blessed,
    Kathryn Lang

    ReplyDelete