Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Journaling with Jesus: How to Draw Closer to God

 
Journaling with Jesus: How to Draw Closer to God
By Carol Round


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

   Read September 24, 2012

format

   Author provided .pdf Version

review

 
“Journaling with Jesus: How to Draw Closer to God” by Carol Round is an excellent book and study guide on the benefits and “how to’s” of journaling. The book is well developed and laid out in a very logical and easy to understand way. The author’s writing style makes it easy to follow and easy to get into the book.

The book is written primarily to a female audience, but I found the book very informative and helpful. She makes it clear that the life applications of journaling is just as applicable to a man.  I have found it very useful in my spiritual life.

I highly recommend “Journaling with Jesus: How to Draw Closer to God” by Carol Round to all readers who want a closer walk with God.









No comments:

Post a Comment