Monday, July 16, 2012

The Story in the Stars by Yvonne Anderson


The Story in the Stars

By Yvonne Anderson

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read July 16, 2012

format

     PDF version  (Author Provided)

review




“Story in the Stars” by Yvonne Anderson is an excellent example of great science fiction writing. The storyline is well developed and easy to follow. At the same time it is full of deep ideas and themes which cause you to think and ponder. The story and the adventure moved at a steady pace and kept my interest. The book was hard to put down.

The characters are well developed and believable. I found myself identifying with the male lead and his skepticism. This is a sign of a good book when you can place yourself into the story and become a part of the adventure.

The underlying Christian theme in an outer space, science fiction, background left me with one question. Why not?

I highly recommend this book for all ages.











No comments:

Post a Comment