Monday, July 23, 2012

Journey to Terreldor - A Tale of Growth and Adventure by Chris M. Hibbard


Journey to Terreldor - A Tale of Growth and Adventure

By Chris M. Hibbard

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read July 22, 2012

format

        Smashwords Epub Edition (Author provided)

review



I really enjoyed Journey to Terreldor – A Tale of Growth and Adventure by Chris M. Hibbard. The story was a well-developed fantasy and easy to follow. There was a very good balance of action and narrative which kept the story moving.

The characters were believable and well defined. It was easy to follow them throughout the story. I look forward to reading the next installment in this series.

I especially like the way the author wove morality and life lessons into each segment and adventure. This is a great book for all ages and especially young teens and young adults.

I highly recommend this book.






No comments:

Post a Comment