Monday, July 30, 2012

Elisha's Bones by Don Hoesel


Elisha's Bones

By Don Hoesel

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read July 30, 2012

format

          Kindle Version

review


 
The novel “Elisha’s Bones” by Don Hoesel is an excellent adventure built around archeology and Christianity. Its’ non-stop action kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the entire book.

The storyline was well developed and easy to follow. The constant twist and turns to the plot just added to the excitement, making you want more.

The characters were believable and easy to relate to. It was easy to put yourself into the story and feel involved in the suspense.

I highly recommend this book for all ages.







No comments:

Post a Comment