Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rise of the Guardian by J.W. Baccaro




Rise of the Guardian
by


Read May 04, 2012

My Rating:

5 of 5 stars false  



"Rise of the Guardian" Part V of the "Guardian of the Seventh Realm" was as good as it gets. This is a great book and a fantastic ending to this series.

The series "Guardian of the Seventh Realm" is one of the best written fantasy epic sagas I have read in a long time. Each book builds on the story of the previous book and on the excitment of the adventure. The characters and storyline were well devoloped and believable.

I really liked the fact there were many plots in the storyline but you did not get lost trying to keep up. This was a book I found I could easily become an unseen character that followed / became a part of the action and plots. I loved getting involved in the book and story. This makes for a great read.

Thanks J.W. for a great story.

I highly recommend this book and especially the entire series.


No comments:

Post a Comment